Pinterest Copycat





Who: J
When: 3/9/12
Where: Haircut!!!
What: *Purple cardigan- thrifted *Coral tee- Walmart *Tan skirt- thrifted *Gold belt- came with a skirt from Cato's *Pewter flats- Kmart

By now, you've probably noticed that I have an obsession with Pinterest... Yes, I'm admitting it! I spend lots and lots of time on there "researching" things like recipes and gift ideas. Another thing that I've found useful on Pinterest is that lots of people post their outfit pictures on it.. which means all I have to do is type in what I want to look up, and I get lots and lots of ideas. For this outfit, I knew I wanted to wear my khaki skirt, but I couldn't decide what top I wanted to wear. I found the picture below, from this blog, on Pinterest and loved it!!! I never would have thought of putting these two colors together, but I love how it turned out! 








I also wanted to post before and after pictures of my haircut. Although you can't really see my hair before since it's up in a ponytail... hmmm... not well thought out... I also "tweaked" the outfit a little over the couple of hours it took to get my hair cut. I don't know if I like the outfit with or without the belt better... hmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!