News, Updates, and Apologies

Hello there! Soooo.... I know we've been absent for ever so long.... but I promise we do have some excuses!!

Right after our last post, my husband and I got a phone call that my father-in-law was not doing well health-wise. So, we made an emergency trip to Indiana and got to spend some time with him before he passed away. It was a very sad time, but I'm so thankful that we have the assurance that we'll see him in Heaven someday. As you can probably imagine, I didn't really feel like taking a ton of outfit pictures and blogging on that trip. So, that's one reason we haven't done anything.

Another reason is that right after N and I got back from Indiana, we found out that we're expecting!! Yay!! We're SO excited! But, I've been feeling pretty blah, and I'm at the stage where I don't feel like doing too much, so I haven't been taking pictures, or, obviously, blogging. But, I'm starting to feel a little better, and we're hoping to get back into the swing of things again pretty soon!

So, we're sorry about the loooong delay in posts, but, like I said, we're going to try to get back on track here again soon. No promises, but we'll try! ;)

Thanks for understanding!!

                                                                                                      -J
P.S. Here's the picture announcement that N & I did:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!