County Fair





Who: J
When: 7/20/12
Where: Elkhart County Fair, Goshen, IN
What: *Plaid shirt- thrifted *Denim skirt- Jessica London *Belt- Walmart *Purse- Beall's Outlet *Flip flops- Walmart

I'm finally getting around to posting some of my vacation outfits! This was our first "official" vacation (non-traveling) day. In my husband's hometown, the county fair is a BIG deal- I mean BIG! We had a great time looking at all of the animals, eating delicious fried food, riding rides, and tons more. We ended up going more than one day, so I'll post some more of the stuff we did later.

I originally planned to wear a brown leather belt with this top, but decided this stretchy elastic one would work better for a day that I'd be walking around and moving a lot. Also, I'm very glad that I took this cross-body bag- it worked great for letting me keep my hands free.

I've included some pictures that N and I took around the fair so you can get a taste of the fun we had:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!