Givin You the Boot(s)

I know I've been talking about it a lot lately, but fall really is my favorite season! I'm making myself wait until October 1st (well, that's the plan anyway) to get out all of the fall decorations, but I have been able to sneak in some boots and cardigans... and even my denim jacket! 

For today's post, I thought I'd share some boots that I think are perfect for fall with you. I tried to find affordable ones, so all of these are under $50. Enjoy!



Doesn't that make you want to run out and jump in a pile of leaves? I'm not sure that's going to be happening much here in El Paso, but still... ;)

Clockwise from the upper left hand corner- *The red boots are from My Hot Shoes and are $34.99- can you believe it? *The brown cowboy style boot  is the Trisha boot from Delia's and sell for $42.50. *For some reason, I really really love the look of the knitted cover on the next boot- you can find it at J C Penney for $50. *The next boots are from Boohoo and are $40- they actually have a really cute cuff on the top that I now see I cut off when I was arranging this. *The black boots are the Mackenzie boots from Alloy, are on sale for $24.99 right now, and also come in brown and chestnut. *The ruffly lace up boot is from Charlotte Russe and is $38.50- I think this boot has a cool old-fashioned-y vibe. *Last, but not least, the black strappy boot is the Portia boot, also from Delia's, is $42.50, and also comes in taupe and cognac.

Hmmm... I wonder how many pairs of these boots I can get away with buying... ;) 

                                                                                                       -J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!