Recipe Party





Who: J
When: 9/14/12
Where: Pinterest recipe party at a friend's house
What: *Sweater- Target *Top- Target *Skirt- thrifted *Scarf- made by me *Boots- Ariat

First off, let me just say that I know that these pictures are not some of the best ones I've posted. I really need to learn to wear my sunglasses when it's even a little sunny outside. If I have to squint even a little, you seriously can't see my eyes at all. So, that's what I blame my weird faces on in this post!

Now that that's out of the way.... I'm so excited that fall is starting to show itself around here! Last week, it was super nice every day- we didn't even have to turn our air on several days.  I've also been able to break out some boots and cardigans. Yay!

Last week, I went to a Pinterest recipe party at a friend's house. The way it worked was that all of us were supposed to find a recipe on Pinterest that we've been wanting to try and bring it to the party. It was a lot of fun and I got to try a lot of different new dishes. Yum! I made this sweet potato souffle from Paula Deen (love her!). It turned out AMAZING- so delicious! I'm thinking sweet potatoes shouldn't be just for Thanksgiving anymore! ;) 

Speaking of Pinterest, I also found the idea for this scarf on Pinterest as well. I ended up making two... so far! I might have to make even more in the future... If you want to see what other fabulous things I find on Pinterest, make sure to check my boards out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!