It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Autumn!





Who: J
When: 10/14/12
Where: Church
What: *Cardigan- Walmart *Blue top- Ross *Skirt- Thrifted, upcycled by me (it used to be a beach cover up type thing) *Shoes- Ralph Lauren, thrifted *Purse- Kathy Van Zeeland, thrifted

I love this time of year! The weather is getting cooler(ish), some of the leaves are changing colors, and it's boots and cardigan season! I know this particular outfit doesn't look very "fall-ish," but I'm wearing a sweater, so that counts for me! 

I don't think I mentioned it on here yet, but a few weeks ago I FINALLY got my hair cut. I love how it turned out! It makes such a difference when I have nice layers that I feel like I can actually do something with. Yay for haircuts!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!