It's All About the Sparkle





Who: J
When: 9/26/12
Where: Midweek service at church
What: *Denim jacket- Ross *Green top- Kohl's *Grey skirt- thrifted *Scarf- Claire's *Shoes- Payless *Turtle ring- The Jewelry Box

We're back! :) Sorry for the absence last week- there was all sorts of craziness going on and the blog kind of got shoved out of the way. Buuuut... we're back now! Yay!

One of the crazy things about living in the desert (both AZ and TX) is that during the changing of the seasons, the temps go up and down like crazy! One day it will be chilly enough for a sweatshirt, and the next day, it's steaming hot. So, I never really know what to expect. On the night that I wore this outfit, it was chilly, but today, as I'm typing this, it's a little warm. Maybe that's just because our air conditioning went out.... Anyway.... I love this denim jacket, and I'm always excited when it gets cool enough to wear it. 

I also really like how the sparkly sequins on my scarf showed up on the camera. I kind of forget about this scarf and it gets shoved to the bottom of my scarf bin until I'm feverishly looking for the "right" scarf about two minutes before I have to walk out the door. I should definitely keep this one up near the top for fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!