Apologies

Hi! I know today is usually Thrifted Thursday, but I've been slacking this week and don't have anything ready... Sorry!!! As I mentioned in my last post, this last week was my 3rd wedding anniversary (yay us!), and that, combined with the Fourth of July, had me doing lots of celebrating and chillaxing, but not much blogging... I hope everybody had a great Fourth of July! I promise that next week, we'll be back in the swing of things. I have a vacation coming up, and a J & M reunion is in the works for later this summer.... exciting! 


Anyway.... please accept my apologies for the lack of posts this week, and these pictures of some of what I've been up to as a consolation prize :):


                                                                                                          -J









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!