Vested Interest





Who: J
When: 6/27/12
What: *White tee- Walmart *Khaki skirt- thrifted *Denim vest- made from denim jacket *Belt- thrifted *Shoes- Beall's Outlet *Necklace- gift from N from Afghanistan

I know I've been showing outfits from like a month ago, but I'm on vacation right now and I'm using my backlog of outfit pics. Don't worry, though!! I'll share some of my outfits from vacation soon! 

I'd been looking for a cute denim vest, but then I remembered that I had this denim jacket that I don't wear very often. I very carefully cut the sleeves off and ta-da- a denim vest. I've been meaning to take it in a little since it's a little too big, but in the meantime, I'll just wear a belt with it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!