Nailing it Down

One of the things I keep telling myself I need to try this summer is nail art. I've seen lots of pictures on Pinterest of fun, and seemingly easy, DIY nail ideas. Summer is going by very quickly, so I really need to get on the ball! Here are some the of the cute ideas I've found that I want to try:

A tutorial on how to make cute nail stickers from nail polish and scotch tape-  there are tons of possibilities for designs!




A plaid design made using the nail stickers: 






A few more ideas for nails:


Source: via Jessica on Pinterest




If I try any of these, I'll have to post pictures! If you're interested in more, The Beauty Department has a ton of great nail (and beauty!) ideas!




                                                                                                             -J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!