Anniversary Time






Who: J
When: 6/29/12
Where: Ruidoso, New Mexico for anniversary trip
What: *Green top- Old Navy, thrifted *Denim vest- restyled from denim jacket, gift *Skirt- thrifted, remade by me *Belt- thrifted *Boots- Ariat *Wallet- Kate Spade, gift from M

If you ever get the chance, you HAVE to go to Ruidoso, New Mexico. N and I went for a one- night get away for our anniversary and we LOVED it!! Ruidoso is a town high up in the mountains in southeast New Mexico, about 2 1/2 hours away from us in El Paso. Because of the elevation, it's a lot cooler, temperature wise, which was nice, and there are beautiful, tall pine trees everywhere. It was such a relaxing trip! We also went to see the Flying J Ranch Chuckwagon show- awesome! The food was so delicious and the show was amazing!

We really enjoyed ourselves and I'm so glad that we got to go. Oh yeah... and happy 3 year anniversary to us! I'm still amazed that I get to be married to such a sweet, godly, handsome man and I'm excited to see what the next 50 years bring us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!