A While Ago




Who: J
When: 6/13/12
Where: Midweek service at church
What: *Top- Beall's Outlet in Willcox *Skirt- thrifted *Shoes- Payless *Necklace- Tiffany & Co., gift from N *Belt- Walmart

I was going through my camera's memory card, clearing it all out for an upcoming trip and found several outfits I took pictures of, but never posted about. What? I know, I know! How could I deprive the world of the awesomeness that is these outfits? ;) So, I'll be posting some "older" outfit pictures the next few days.

I think these pictures are from an evening when I wasn't feeling all that great. If I remember correctly, I had a HUGE headache from the heat and wasn't feeling so awesome. At least that's what I'm blaming for the slightly glazed look in my eyes... I also remember that I wasn't sure how much I liked the tucked in top with this skirt, but looking at these pictures, it wasn't half bad! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!