Thrifted Thursday- Christmas Shopping


Good morning and Happy Thursday! How is everybody doing? I don't know about you, but for me, this first week of November has flown by... it will be Thanksgiving before we know it! Also, the one year anniversary of our blog was yesterday- congratulations to us!!! We'll have more on that later, though ;).

As you may know, I've been collecting some things to send with M to Mexico for the kiddos at the orphanage where she works. Yesterday, I found several great little dresses and some pants at Goodwill, so I thought I'd show you what I've collected so far:





So cute, right? And all of that together has cost me around $10... that's a lot of clothes for just $10! I love shopping for children's clothing! It's so cute & so fun! My secret is that I only look for the stuff that's marked half off, that way, I can get more bang for my buck and get as much clothing as I can to send with M. I'm having so much fun shopping for the kiddos, and I hope they love the stuff I've picked out. And the offer is always open for anyone else to send some things along with me- just let me know! :)

Oh, and how cute is that little clip-on tie? I love it!!

I was also able to pick up a couple of books at Goodwill. Two of them are actually Christmas presents for my husband so I won't show them, but I will say that one of them is a book I wanted to buy a couple of years ago when it first came out and it was $27... and I got it for $2.99... score! ;) 

I've been looking for a "How to Draw" book for an art kit I'm making for one of my nephews, and I found this one for $1 yesterday. It's pretty cool- I just wish I could draw at all! :)



All in all, it was a pretty successful day out thrifting! ;) I was able to get 4 girl's dresses, 2 pair of boy's pants, a boy's polo shirt, a clip on tie, and 3 books for about $15. I love thrifting! :)

Happy thrifting!

                                                                                                               -J


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!