The Poof




Who: J
When: 10/28/12
Where: Church
What: *Dress- Old Navy, thrifted *Cardigan- Walmart *Tank- Target *Boots- Sears *Necklace- Beall's Outlet *Flower pin- The Jewelry Box

The last few weeks, I've been trying to let my hair just do its own naturally wavy/ curly thing. Sometimes, I love how it turns out. Sometimes, not so much. This Sunday was one of the not so much times. My bangs looked really weird (to me), so I swept them up and back into "the poof." I'm not sure how much I actually like it, but it's what happened that day, so, what am I gonna do? ;)

I wear this dress a lot. Like, a lot a lot. I've only shown it a couple of times on here (here and here), but I wear it a lot- like at least once a month! It's definitely one of my favorite thrifting finds- it doesn't need to ironed, it works in summer and winter, there are lots of different colors it can be combined with, the shape is flattering on me (at least I think so), and it was only like $7!

I know I keep saying it, but I'm excited for fall to be here- I love breaking out all my boots and cardigans! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!