Happy Anniversary to us!!

Hello- J here! So, I know we're a little  a lot late.... but we just wanted to take a moment to celebrate that we've been writing Those Two Crazy girls for a year now... a whole year!!! Woot woot for us!! Thank you so much to everybody who has taken the time to read our little blog, and especially to everyone who has commented. We know everyone has busy lives, so we really appreciate you spending time with us!

I know that writing this has been very educational and lots of fun for me, and I was a little curious about how having our little project to work on has been for M. Here's what she had to say: (I also threw in my own answers, just in case anyone wants to know ;) )

1. Has writing a style blog changed how you dress every day? How?

M: I don't think I have changed how I dress so much since beginning the blog. I will say it has made me infinitely more aware of what I spend on clothes and where my clothes come from.

J: I think what having Those Two Crazy Girls has done for me is made me feel more confident about my choices. I used to worry a lot about if I "could" wear something, or if it was "cool" enough, but now, I've kind of developed the attitude of "If I think it's cool, then, yeah, it's cool!"  This has led to me having a few more slightly "off" outfits, but I've tried a lot of new things, as well!
2. What things have you learned or tried as a result of writing Those Two Crazy Girls?

M: I have to be completely honest, before I started this blog with J, I almost NEVER read any blogs, much less fashion blogs! :) So that being out in the open, I have learned lots of fashion words like color blocking and the such. I have tried new color combinations and taken TONS of pictures!

J: I've learned a lot about the design side of blogging- backgrounds, layouts, etc. It's been a lot of fun learning how to do new things like that. From a style aspect, I've tried new color combos and figured out more about my own style. I've also discovered a love for thrifting- before it was something that I could take or leave, but now, I love it- in fact, I hardly buy clothes new at all anymore.
3. What's the best part about writing our blog?

M: Hearing from people who are reading the blog!! Also, getting to "spend" time with my bestie J is a definite plus!!!

J: I definitely love having a project to work on with M- I think this one is turning out better than our homemade- without a recipe- funnel cake! ;) I also am enjoying getting to use my creativity and forcing myself to learn new stuff and step out of my comfort zone.



So, there you have it! If you'd like a little blast from the past, be sure to check out our very first posts here and here. Thanks for joining us on this adventure, and here's to many more to come! :)

P.S. As a fun little extra, here are some things that I worked on for the blog way back when we first started. I wanted some little people that looked like us for the header, and here are some different versions I came up with: 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!