What a Grape Day! (#14 of 30 for 30)





Who: J
When: 1/15/12
Where: Church
What: *Purple sweater- thrifted, $7 *Dress- Old Navy, thrifted, $9 *Shoes- Cato, $5 *Purple tank- Walmart *Bead necklace- Beall's Outlet in Willcox, AZ *Belt- Walmart, $8 *Ring- $1 jewelry store in Merrillville, IN

I'm almost halfway through my 30 for 30 challenge! The weekdays are getting a little difficult, but "church days" are still pretty easy. I think when I picked my items, I didn't do a good job of picking lots of items that could work for church OR everyday... Ah well, lesson learned! I haven't worn this sweater a lot since I bought it about a year ago, but I really like it with this dress. I always say that purple is my favorite color, but I don't actually wear it all that much. After this challenge is over, I think I'll definitely shop for more purple clothes... I really like the purple with the black and white and grey! Another new potentially favorite outfit discovered!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!