Hoosier Girl










Who: J (and N... and Mona... and Finley)
When: 3/15/12
Where: El Paso Zoo during the day, rooting on the Hoosiers at night
What: *Tees- daytime one from Meijers, modified by me. Evening one from Old Navy. *Dark wash denim skirt- Jessica London *Ruffle scarf- Crow-chet Away *Knee socks- Walmart *IU necklace- gift

Sooo... I don't know if you've heard yet, but the IU Hoosiers are kind of a big deal... especially this year! At our house, we're big Indiana fans! We don't always get to watch all the games throughout the season because we don't have cable, but we're definitely watching all of the tournament games! These pictures are from the day of their first game against NMSU. N had the day off for a training holiday, so we went to the zoo (decked out in our IU gear), and then headed home to catch the game. As you can see, even our pets wore their cream & crimson! I tried to wear an outfit that I would actually wear out in public to a game... the red of the socks is a little too bright, but otherwise, I'd be proud to wear this to support my team! Go Hoosiers!!!


P.S. I thought I'd include some pictures of my very own Hoosier ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!