Maxi-mum Impact




Who: J
When: 2/29/12
Where: Midweek service at church
What: *Denim jacket- Ross *White shirt- Walmart *Scarf- Claire's in Indiana, on sale for $2! *Skirt- (actually a folded- down dress) KMart *Shoes- Kmart *Earrings- 1928, gift from N *Bag- Kathy Van Zeeland, gift from M (bow added by me)

On the day that I wore this outfit, I really really really wanted to wear a maxi skirt.... buuuuttt... I didn't own one- yet! Then I remembered this dress and realized that I could probably fold the top down and wear it as a skirt. Brilliant, I know! ;) I love love love how it turned out! So comfy! I may actually cut the top to make it a better waistband just so the waist isn't all roll-y and wadded up. I don't need any extra rolls! ;)

To help me decide what to wear with my "new" skirt, I turned to my current obsession, I mean addiction, I mean research tool... Pinterest! I found these two pictures, and used them as inspiration for my outfit... what do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!