Sometimes It's Just Black And White





Who: M
When: 2/22/12
Where: School
What: *White shirt-New York & Co., *Black skirt-thrifted *Shoes-GAP *Necklace-Premiere Jewlery *Undershirt-Walmart *Bracelets-thrifted *Earrings-gift

Ok...I am going to be completely honest, I don't remember much about this day because it was a LONG time ago...lol. I do remember that when we were taking these pictures there was a semi truck parked outside the church and the guys in the truck were staring at me... I will say that this particular white shirt is one of my favorites and, believe it or not, it is actually like 6 years old...sad news is that I was going to wear it the other day and my iron spit brown stuff on it...not sure if it is going to come out or not...so I might have to retire this one...sadness :( I must also add that these flats from GAP are sooo comfortable!! The insoles are padded, so you feel like you are walking on air all day! I am hoping to get more when I am home in April..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!