Not Sad Plaid




Who: J
When: 3/11/12
Where: Church
What: *Brown cardigan- thrifted *Turquoise top- Target *Plaid skirt- gift from sister *Shoes- Kmart *Necklace- Beall's Outlet in Willcox, AZ

Usually when I wear this outfit, I wear these adorable plaid heels that my sister gave me. On this day, though, I had wrenched a muscle in my back and was not up to wearing heels. So, flats it was! I wanted to add a little bit of springy-ness (real word?) to the brown plaid, so I added the turquoise top. I think that's one of the things I've learned since we started this blog- adding pops of color always brings a little extra something to the outfit. I just need to get as brave as M, now! She's a master at adding and mixing colors! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!