Yellow and Grey Kind of Day





Who: M
When: Sometime in February...
Where: School and tutoring
What: *Skirt-Ross $10 *Shirt-thrifted *Undershirt-NY&C *Shoes-gift *Necklace, earrings, bracelet-gifts *Belt- borrowed *Flower-gift

This was going to be one of my posts during our month of colors, but since I had no means of emailing it to J it during the yellow week, it got saved for a later date!
Yellow and grey together is one of my fave color combos! I like the belt, but I am not really sure I like how the undershirt looks in the pictures...oh well, live and learn right! I included a picture of one of my cute little kindergardeners since they decided to come in and interrupt my photo shoot...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!