Golden Slippers






Who: M
When: 6/10/12
Where: Church and out to eat! :)
What: *Dress-Banana Republic, gift *Gold shoes-gift *Gold belt-borrowed *Purse-Nine West, gift *Necklace-Mary Kay *Bracelets-thrifted *Rings-gifts *Headband-

This was a fun outfit to put together!! Saturday night, I got home from a crazy-long day, and one of the girls from my house tells me that one of the ladies sent over some shoes if I wanted to look at them. So she brings up this bag of shoes, mostly ridiculously high heels that I would NEVER wear! But then she pulls out these gold shoes! It was love at first sight!!! Then all the girls were telling me, "You have to wear those tomorrow!" So off to my room I go to look for something to pair with my "new" shoes! So I paired them with this cute dress and borrowed belt, and the results were super good!! Well, at least I thought so!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!