Put a Little YeeHaw in Your Step




Who: J
When: 6/20/12
Where: Midweek service at church
What: *Brown top- Cato's *Turquoise tank- Target *Belt- gift from sister *Skirt- made by me *Boots- Ariat *Purse- Coach, gift from N *Necklace- gift from N from Afghanistan

I'm not sure why, but for the last couple of weeks, I've been drawn to adding little bits of western "flair" to my outfits. For this outfit, I decided that wearing cowboy boots in 105 degree heat was a good idea... Oh well, the church has air conditioning... 

I have some other outfits that I added some "westerness" to that I'll have to post later. What do you wear when you're feeling a little cowgirl-y? Or is it only me that has these phases?


P.S. Don't forget to check back tomorrow for Thrifted Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!