Sparkle On





Who: J
When: 6/15/12
Where: Grocery shopping
What: *American flag tee- thrifted *Denim skirt- Old Navy *Flip flops- Old Navy *Scarf- gift *Silver hoops- not sure...

I'm still working on adding interest to my "summer uniform" of a denim skirt, tee shirt, and flip flops. For these pictures, I added a lightweight sparkly scarf to add a little extra sumpin sumpin ;). Also, I HAD to include a picture of my fabulous new pedicure- I even splurged and had a flower added! 

I've mentioned on here before that I've been using PicMonkey to edit my pictures. Well, they just added new borders that look like craft scissors, so of course, I had to try it out! If you haven't tried PicMonkey yet, you definitely should! There are all kinds of cool things that you can do with this program- and all for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!