Two Beautiful





Who: M
When: 5/8/12
Where: Bus route and Bible study
What: My outfit- *Red skirt-H&M, $10 *Black shirt-Old Navy, $7 *Shoes-Mexican catalog *Necklace and earrings-dollar jewelry store
Her outfit- *White shirt-thrifted, $2 *Tan skirt-gift *Shoes-street market, $1.50 *Tan sweater-gift

 I often take a picture with my photographer and Montse (the other person featured today) is often my photographer. On this particular day, I thought that she looked super cute in her nuetral colors, so I had her pose for her photo also. She was not the most willing subject, but she complied. A lot of the clothes that I have featured as "borrowed" I borrow from her. She was one of the first people I met when I came to Mexico almost 2 years ago. Since that time, she has been a source of friendship, laughter, and on occasion, worry and tears. But I must say, many more good times than bad!! :) 

About the outfit, I just wanted to mention one thing...The skirt I am wearing is one of my favorites. When I saw it the first time I knew I wanted it, but I did not want to pay $25 for it!! So I opted to wait, and my waiting paid off!! I got the skirt for less than half price about a month later! This is a good strategy to use, but at times it has back-fired on me when the items sold out before I had a chance to purchase them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!