All Tied Up





Who: J
When: 5/11/12
Where: Date night with the hubs!!
What: *White top- Walmart *Green tank- Walmart *Tie- borrowed from N, thrifted *Denim skirt- Jessica London *Sandals- I can't remember... maybe Beall's? *Wallet- Kate Spade, gift from M

I went back and forth with myself about posting this outfit (don't judge... you know have conversations with yourself, too! *wink*). I liked it "in person", but as I am looking at the pics, I'm having second thoughts... you know the kind: Does that tie look weird? Can you wear a tank top as a vest-ish type thing? Is that grin in the third picture too fake and cheesy? Etc., etc., etc.! But... I'm going to go ahead and post them because I tried something new. As far as I can remember, I don't think I've worn a tie before.... so, yay for trying new things! ;) AND, our date was fabulous!!! Nothing too terribly spectacular- we went to Applebee's and Starbucks (and didn't pay for anything, thanks to gift cards from some sweet friends), but I always have such a great time with my husband. He is so hilarious... and sweet... and handsome... *dreamy sigh*! Also... Starbucks has their Mocha Coconut drinks back for the summer! Yay!!! :) Hmmm... now that I think about it, this outfit almost looks like a tribute to Starbucks... is that taking my coffee obsession too far?....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!