Flowery Sentiments




Who: J
When: 5/2/12
Where: Mid-week service at church
What: *Red top- Cato's *Grey tank- Walmart *Flowered skirt- thrifted (actually a dress, but I folded the top down to make it a skirt) *Gold necklace- Beall's Outlet *Gold sandals- Beall's Outlet

As you can see, it was quite sunny when N took these pictures for me. It was that time of day when the setting sun angles just right to hit this part of our yard... and my eyeballs if I'm standing there... Anyway... I think I should just go ahead and permanently convert this dress to a skirt. I keep folding the top down and then I'm worried about having a bulge around my waist. I don't think it would be that hard. Maybe that will be my project sometime next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!