Giant Pink Flower




Who: J
When: 5/20/12
Where: Church
What: *Pink cardigan- Old Navy, thrifted, $4.75 *Green top- Old Navy, thrifted, $4.75 *Skirt- Isaac Mizrahi for Target, maybe $15? *Shoes- Kate Spade, thrifted, $14 *Necklace- gift from M *Ring- Beall's Outlet

I've been thinking about giving this skirt away for a while... Before now, I haven't known what to wear with it, so I've only worn it 2 or 3 times since I bought it about 4 years ago. It's just so pretty, and I kept hoping I'd be able to make it work. Well, as I was going through my closet Saturday night trying to decide what to wear Sunday, I found this cardigan that I bought last fall at Goodwill (and kind of forgot about) & it clicked! Duh! Put the pink cardigan & the pink skirt together!!! After adding a pop of green, and these be-yoo-tee-ful shoes I bought a few weeks ago, I had an outfit that I actually really like a lot. I'm glad I held onto the skirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!