D-I-Y Necklace





Who: J... and Mona!
When: 4/15/12
Where: Evening service at church
What: *Denim jacket- Ross *White top- Walmart *Red linen skirt- gift from friend in college *Black falts- Payless *Bag- Kathy Van Zeeland, Mary Kay prize *Necklace- made by me

Have you ever had an idea in your head of the "perfect" piece of jewelry.... or shoes... or belt... or bag... to go with a certain outfit, and then you either can't find it, or you don't want to pay a bunch of money for it? That's how this necklace came about. I really wanted a black and white necklace for the outfit I wore on Sunday morning, but I couldn't find one I liked for a price I wanted to pay... sooooo... I put a bunch of necklaces together and fastened them to a ribbon. I really like how it turned out! I have a tutorial planned for the very near future, so check back and see how I put it all together. 

On another note, I found out this skirt had a hole under the zipper opening... AFTER I got to church... lovely, right? Oh well, I just kept my shirt pulled down over it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!