Ribbit!





Who: J
When: 3/30/12
Where: Ladies' conference at church
What: *Grey sweater- Cato's *Green top- Old Navy, thrifted *Turquoise tank- Target *Skirt- Made by me with some leftover fabric *Shoes- Cato's *Clutch- Thrifted (it was made in the Philippines!) *Necklace- gift from thrift store owner in Indiana

This was such a fun night! The theme of the ladies' conference at our church was FROG (fully rely on God), and everything went along with the theme perfectly! The tables had frogs and lily pads scattered all over them, and the gym was decorated with tons of greenery... there was even a frog and cricket soundtrack playing! I forgot my camera, so I didn't get any pictures of the gym, so you'll just have to take my word for it... bummer...


I sang with the Ladies' Ensemble, so I wanted to make sure I "went" with the whole green theme... I had fabric left over from a dress I made last year, so I made this skirt that would match with all of the colors I wanted to wear. I also found the straw clutch at Goodwill... and it was half off! So I ended up paying $2 for it! $2!!! Love me some thrift stores! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!