Tucker Top




Who: J
When: 4/18/12
Where: Midweek service at church
What: *Green tee- thrifted *Turquoise tank- Target *Skirt- made by me *Shoes- Cato *Bag- Kathy Van Zeeland, thrifted ($2!!) *Necklace- Walmart *Ring- The Jewelry Box *Belt- Walmart

I was really unsure about this outfit because I don't usually tuck my tops in... when I made this skirt, I "borrowed" (ok, fine, STOLE) the waistband off of another skirt I never wear. I figured that it was ok that the waistband was black because it would never show. But, when it was all said and done, I kind of liked how the black against the bright colors made the colors pop even more. So I had to try the black waist against the spring-y colors! I'm still not too sure if I like it or not.... maybe I'll try it again sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!