New Navy

For some reason, I've never been a big wearer of navy blue. I think it's a gorgeous color, but I've always stuck to browns or blacks or greys for my neutrals... BUT, this summer, I'm going to make myself wear more navy! It's perfect for color blocking because it's a little bit of color, but still a "neutral," it's an absolute necessity for the nautical looks I've been wanting to try, and I could probably find a ton of stuff at thrift stores... so, what's not to love? It's about time I jumped aboard this ship (get it? Navy... ship... hardy har)!


We are part of an affiliate program with Shabby Apple, and they have a new collection out called "The Block" that has tons of pieces to mix and match for a color blocked look.  And, wouldn't you know it, several of the pieces are navy! Yay! Here are a few of the beautiful pieces in their new collection:

















Be sure to check out all of the other great pieces from Shabby Apple- especially their new swimwear- beautiful!!

                                                                                                           -J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!