Red On Yellow






Who: J
When: 4/9/12
Where: Breakfast with the family and more shopping :) :)
What: *White shirt-Khol's $9 *Yellow tank top-Walmart $3 *Denim skirt-thrifted *Shoes-Mudd, thrifted *Necklace-gift *Purse-Coach, a gift to myself :)

Another fun filled day of eating and shopping while I was home! The amazing thing is since I have been back in Mexico everybody keeps asking me if I have lost weight...lol.  This day started off right with a trip to Starbucks and then breakfast at a fantastic diner called Egg on your Face. Then, out to the outlet malls, where once again I shopped until I dropped...and David just dropped the money...teasing! I only got a pair of shoes and a dress... and only because David really loved them!! This is the advantage of trying on clothes and modeling them for your boyfriend...hee hee :)

As for my outfit, I LOVE this shade of yellow... but, I'm not sure I will wear this particular tank again since my brother told me I looked like I was pregnant...or I could just save it to wear when I am pregnant (which will not be for a VERY long time!!) Oh, and for anyone who might be thinking that my red purse does not "go with my outfit," Coach happens to match with everything! At least, that is what I think. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!