Tired of Black and White






Who: M
When: 3/15/12
Where: School and turtoring
What: *Skirt-gift from my sister *Shirt-Ann Taylor, thrifted *Flowered headband-Forever 21 *Necklace-Dots *Shoes-Target *Earrings-Catos

First, I want to apologize for the TERRIBLE hair in these pictures...I was having a bad hair day to start off with and these were taken LATE in the afternoon... One thing I have discovered, a flower does not fix a bad hair day...sometimes it makes it worse...lol. These were taken outside my house in Mexico...trying to get a little creative in my pictures...trying. This particular day, I was having a I HATE black and white day...lol... I sometimes have those. I try to make the black and white as diverse as possible, but there is only so much one can do... At any rate this is me LATE in the afternoon, bad hair day and all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!