A Penny Saved...




Who: J
When: 4/5/12
Where: Thrift shopping with a friend
What: *Green tee- Old Navy *Turquoise tank- Target *Denim skirt- thrifted & shortened *Shoes- Walmart *Cross-body bag- Beall's Outlet, Az *Necklace & Earrings- gift from N, Afghanistan

On this day, I friend and I took a trip waaaay across town and went to a couple of thrift stores on the west side of El Paso. We found some great stuff!! My friend was able to find several cute tops and a skirt or two, and I found a leather jacket for N... a J. Crew leather jacket... a REAL leather jacket... for $12.50!!!!! I also got a few pieces of jewelry for myself.

I chose this outfit for thrifting because I wanted to be comfortable, and I wanted to be able to change clothes easily. Whenever I'm going shopping, I try to remember to wear a fairly simple outfit that won't be a pain to take off and put back on... so, no scarves or long necklaces or dresses folded down into skirts for me today... ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!