(Hopefully) Not An April's Fool





Who: J
When: 4/1/12
Where: Church
What: *Turquoise sweater- Cato's *Grey tank- Target *Black skirt- Old Navy *Black belt- Walmart *Black shoes- KMart *Sequined scarf- Claire's in Indiana

This was one of those outfits that I kept tugging at all day because it didn't want to stay in the right place. Do you ever have those? When you look in the mirror, it looks great, but as the day goes on, you realize that anytime you move, something is going to go a little bit haywire? :) I took these pics in the afternoon, after I had already been to church, so that's why the skirt is all wrinkled and my hair is a little messed up... I promise I did iron my clothes and do my hair before I went out in the morning!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!