Summer Is On Its Way!




Who: J
When: 4/13/12
Where: Running errands
What: *Orange top- Old Navy *Denim skirt- Old Navy *Turquoise scarf- Walmart *Turquoise flip- flops- Walmart

Something that I'm quickly learning about El Paso is that I need to be prepared for all types of weather at any time of year... this last week, it's been all the way up to 80... and all the way down to 45 (I think there's actually been a bigger swing than that, but those are temperatures that I actually saw on my car thermometer). This was obviously one of the warmer days. A denim skirt, a tee, and flip- flops are kind of my unofficial uniform of summer, but this year, I'm really going to try to make things a little more "snazzy" with accessories, jewelry, etc. We'll see how that goes... ;) Also, every year, I say that I'm not going to wear flip flops so much, but I can't help myself! I love them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!