Indiana, we're all for you!





Who: J
When: 11/19/11
Where: Post-wide yard sale and German Christmas Fair
What: *IU shirt- Old Navy, approx $15 *Black cardigan- Walmart, a looong time ago *Black & grey striped scarf- Miley Cyrus, Walmart, $2 *Dark wash denim skirt- Jessica London, $20 *Black flats- American Eagle, Payless, approx $10 *Purse- Coach, gift from N *Red beaded hoop earrings- New York & Co., gift from M

I have a confession to make.... I don't actually know anything about IU sports. I just have a huge crush on this guy who's into the Hoosiers (my handsome husband), so I wear IU stuff a lot. This outfit was for the German Christmas Fair, so I wanted to be comfortable, not too hot, and still look put together. I'm pretty proud of how it turned out! We had to make a Hobby Lobby/ Starbucks run (the Hobby Lobby trip was necessary, the Starbucks, not so much, but I have a tiny addiction to it) and the Starbucks guy ended up being from the great state of Indiana, too! (he noticed us because N was wearing an IU hoodie and hat). Very cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!