Purple Paisley Power





Who: J (and Mona)
When: 11/16/11
Where: Midweek service at church
What: *Cream sweater- gift from friend (when I was in college... a looong time ago!) *Purple maxi dress- Target, on sale!! for $14 *Purple tank- Walmart, approx. $5 *Cowboy boots- Payless (2005 or 2006), approx. $30 *Gold necklace- Walmart, approx $10

Since I was a little girl, I've always said that purple was my favorite color. It's only been recently, though, that I've really worn it much. This fall, for some reason, I've really fallen in love all over again with purple. And... I'm not alone! Pantone named "phlox" a fashion trend color of the season. I saw this dress at Target when it first came out, when it was about $40 (I think). I know, I know, $40 is not that much for a dress, but I always like to see if I can get a better price. Well, a few months ago, the Target near me had a HUGE sale, and I found this baby for $14! $14! How exciting! Here, I've paired it with a cream sweater & cowboy boots (why not?). This dress is seriously so comfortable and one of those things you can dress up or down for different occasions. Love it!
*Side note- I know the quality of these photos is not the greatest, but it was already dark outside so I had to make do with the light in my kitchen/ laundry room. AND, you get to see Mona again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!