Be Sure to Wear Flowers In Your Hair





Who: M
When: 1/20/12
Where: School and unexpected sleepover
What: *Black skirt-thrifted *White shirt-Suburbia in MExico *Turquoise undershirt-China :) *White shoes-Mexican Crocs *Bracelet-gift *Necklace-Premier Jewelry *Rings-vintage from Mom *Headband-Forever 21

When I saw this headband in Forever 21, I thought, "I have to have this!!" And I have been waiting to use it since then...It is super big, so it took me a while to figure out how to do my hair so that the flowers were not sooo overwhelming! I thought it turned out pretty good. And the flowers took this simple black and white outfit to a whole new level! I definitely will be wearing this headband often (if my hair cooperates!)!

As for the rest of the outfit, this skirt is so becoming my favorite black skirt! Perfect length for this time of year in Mexico since it is cold in the morning and hot in the afternoon. This was a great Friday outfit. I felt so comfy all day, that is until my headband started giving me a headache around 9 pm...lol. At any rate, this is definitely a keeper...I might even wear sometime after I return to the States and am not required to wear black and white Monday thru Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!