Pink Slip




Who: J
When: 2/8/12
Where: Midweek service at church
What: *Pink top- Walmart *Khaki skirt- thrifted *Black cardigan- Walmart *Black flats- Payless *Pink scarf- prize from Mary Kay *Coach bag- gift from N *Hoop earrings- Beall's Outlet

I had originally planned to wear a red sweater with this top, but I didn't like the length of the sweater with the length f the shirt and it just didn't look "right." So I wore a black cardigan instead, and threw on a pink scarf. I didn't use to wear a lot of "same, but different" colors together (the pink in the scarf isn't the same pink in the top), but I've been experimenting with it more lately and I'm liking some of the stuff that I'm discovering. I'm definitely more willing to step out of my box and try new things since M and I have started this blog.

We'll have to come up with more outfits showing pink and red TOGETHER... something else I don't usually wear together... The Kate Spade Kindle case my husband bought for me is pink and red striped, so maybe I'll use that as my inspiration. Or maybe I'll take a page from M's styling book and do neutrals with pops of red and pink... hmmm... so many possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!