It's All A Little Blurry




Who: J
When: 2/19/12
Where: Church
What: *Green top- Cato's *Brown cardigan- thrifted *Skirt- Cato's *Yellow beaded necklace- gift from shop owner in Goshen, IN *Jeweled flats- KMart

I apologize for the blurriness of the photos... the batteries in our camera went out, and I didn't realize we didn't have any more... and I was already a little late for singing practice... so we took pictures with my cell phone...

I haven't worn this skirt in a long time. It's one of those things that you love for a while, then you're not sure about so you put it in the back of your closet, then you find it and decide to try it again. My wedding colors were green & yellow, so I wore this skirt to my shower and also as part of my "exit" outfit at our wedding. I was going to wear gold heels with this outfit, but my gold heels are pretty high and my knees have been hurting from running, so I ended up just wearing flats. That was a long story jut to say: I need to find some brown heels! Anyway, I like how my green and yellow outfit turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!