Orange You Glad to Wear Orange?





Who: M
When: 1/14/12
Where: Visiting on the bus route and bowling in the afternoon
What: *Denim jacket-gift *Skirt-borrowed *Orange shirt-gift *Hair clip-gift *Shoes-gift *Necklace-gift

Wow, just realized as I wrote the description of my outfit out that everything was given to me, except the skirt that I borrowed! That is pretty cool, I would say. Saturday are always one of my favorite days because I get to be outside most of the day. Also, I get to do one of my favorite things in the world: invite people to church!

This Saturday was a beautiful sunshiny day, which was a huge change after being in Indiana for the previous two weeks! I included a picture of when I was at one of the families house who come to church with us. The landscape is so beautiful, but the sad deprived state in which the people live always makes me a bit sad. At any rate, although the sun was shining, it was a bit chilly in the morning, so I donned my jean jacket. After the bus route, I went bowling with one of the church families. That was great fun! I won one game...winning always makes playing more fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!