On the Fence





Who: J
When: 2/21/12
Where: FRG meeting
What: *Black cardigan- Walmart *Purple tee- Walmart *Scarf- gift from in-laws *Denim skirt- thrifted & shortened *Black flats- Payless *Ring- Beall's Outlet

Welcome to our final week in our "month of color!" This week, we're featuring blue & purple... fun, right? ;)


This was like my 3rd or 4th outfit that I tried on that night. Do you ever have days like that? You just can't get something to look right no matter what? I finally settled on this outfit. It's pretty similar to other outfits that I've worn before, but the tee/ cardigan/ scarf combo is one I'm pretty comfortable with so it seems to be what I reach for when I can't decide on anything else. 


It was dark when we took these pictures, but I was using my sunglasses as a headband, so that's why they're still on my head. I do that sometimes... if I can't get my hair to lay exactly right, I'll put my sunglasses on top of my head to kind of disguise the area I don't like. It doesn't work for every situation, of course, but I do it when I can get away with it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!