Chocolate On My Mind




Who: J
When: 2/1/12
Where: Midweek service at church
What: *Brown cardigan- thrifted *Brown top- Cato's *Tan skirt- thrifted *Camo flats- Payless *Camo scarf- KMart *Earrings- 1928, Christmas gift from N *Purse- Liz Claiborne, gift from sister

This is my first outfit for our "month of color." We're planning to feature different colors and/ or color combos each week. Our first week is grey and brown. I've been working really hard to get healthy- working out & being careful what I eat. As a result, I haven't had a lot of chocolate... which is why the first thing that comes to mind when I look at these pictures is chocolate! ;) 

I haven't worn very many monochromatic outfits, and I was afraid this was going to be boring, but I like how all the different shades of brown worked together. I think the little touches of green really helped, too. I'm excited to see what all M comes up with for the different colors- she always has the best ideas for ways to wear things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!