Special Effects




Who: J
When: 2/24/12
Where: Missions Conference at church
What: *Plaid shirt- Arizona Jean Company, thrifted *Khaki skirt- Venezia, thrifted *Boots- Payless *Silver tree trunk necklace- Lisa Leonard Design

I usually use Picnik to edit the photos for the blog, but sadly, that site is closing down in a few months. :( Soooo... I've been looking around for a new site to use, and I've found Pixlr! I've been using them for about a week or so, and I really like this site! It's a little different from Picnik, and your options are a little different, but I really like how the pictures come out. For these pictures, I played around a little with their special effects, but they do have just regular editing options, as well. I'm glad I was able to find a new site for editing pictures!


Looking at my outfit in these pictures, I wonder if maybe it looks a little too "themed." I like to throw in little touches of my western roots, but maybe the plaid flannel PLUS the boots was a little much... ah well, it was comfy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!