Royal Ruffles




Who: J
When: 2/22/12
Where: Missions Conference at church
What: *Black cardigan- Walmart *Blue ruffly top- The Limited, Ross *Grey skirt- Penney's *Shoes- Payless *Necklace- Kohl's *Ring- $1 Jewelry store in Merrillville, IN

I bought this top on a shopping trip with M- I was looking for a top to coordinate with what my husband was wearing for some pictures we were having taken, and M convinced me that this one would be perfect. Royal blue is not usually "my color", but I do really like this top! I was planning to wear this with a purple cardigan for our purple & blue week, but the lengths of the top and the sweater didn't work together. That's ok! The black is a little boring-er (real word!), but I still like how the outfit looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!