30 for 30 Recap

I finally finished my 30 days, 30 items, 30 outfits challenge! I have to admit, I did cheat once... I was determined not to buy any item of clothing for myself in that 30 days, but I did end up buying a top at Goodwill... other than that, I stuck to the plan!

During the challenge, I discovered some new favorite outfits and combinations... and I also learned that I don't HAVE to have as many clothes as I do. I don't think anyone even noticed, unless they read the blog, that I was wearing the same things over and over. Not even my husband realized it... ;) So, I could get along with a lot less than I think. It just takes some creative thinking and a willingness to try new things!

Here's a recap of all 30 outfits, just to prove I really did it! ;)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!