Boyfriend Shirts




Who: M
When: 2/18/12
Where: Visiting the bus route, a quick shopping trip, and STARBUCKS!!
What: *Skirt-thrifted, $2 *Shirt-borrowed *Sweater-thrifted *Necklace-gift from J :) *Shoes-GAP, $10 *Bracelet- Suborbia, 20 pesos ($2) *Hair clip-gift *Belt-borrowed

The sun is shining!!! This was my first thought when I woke up today- the first day this week that I woke up to the sun!! I LOVE the sunshine! My second thought was, "Do I have to get up already!!!??"  The good thing was that I already had everything ready to go, so I actually went back to sleep for 5 more minutes.

I don't usually go for the big oversive "boyfriend" shirts, but I thought I would step out on a limb and try this one because I loved the colors! One of the girls that I live with (one of the 17...) was wearing this shirt the other week, and I commented that I liked it. She told me I could borrow it whenever I wanted. So I decided to take her up on it! I recently was reading a blog (sadly, I can't remember what blog) that gave some ideas for wearing boyfriend shirts. SO I used an idea from there-belting and adding a sweater to the shirt, to help make the outfit. I was pretty pleased with the result. I might even invest in a couple of shirts like this of my own... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!