Old Yeller





Who: J
When: 2/14/12
Where: Grocery shopping
What: *Red cardigan- Target *Yellow eyelet top- Beall's Outlet *Grey tank- Walmart *Denim skirt- thrifted & shortened *Camel flats- Walmart *Bow ring- The Jewelry Box *Red earrings- Beall's Outlet

This post starts our orange, yellow, and green week for our "month of color." For the month of February, M and I will be posting pictures featuring different colors every week. The first week was brown & grey, and this last week was pink and red. I've gotten lots of ideas from M's posts, and even from my own closet!


Even though this was going to be a yellow outfit, I wanted to wear red, too, since it was Valentine's Day. I think the pale yellow and the dark red make each other pop a little more than a neutral color would have done for either of them. Also... I apologize for the "weird" faces in the photos. It seems like my photos look so much better and more natural when N takes them instead of when I use the self- timer. My only excuse is that is was a lot colder than I thought it was going to be and the sun was bright... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts- we read everything you leave us!